Honda Prelude Forum banner

5 Years (about 40 images)

6K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  Civic Accord Honda 
#1 ·
So today makes 5 years since I got my Prelude. Decided to take some photos. And man she needs a paint job. . . also this isn't just a photo thread, so I'd hope the other mods will respect the fact that I have it here. So ya, I'll post some more in here it's just really late!

enjoy...

See less See more
Reactions: interpol
#10 ·
I think you're the second person with this problem. . .hmmm

#11 ·
im thinkin u need to send those photos to honda

#12 ·
talking to me punk

thought it was aimed at me as it was english accent on the cartoon oh well not to worry:devil:
Was quite a funny clip reminds me a little of me too!! So don't oh me anything you've been warned:jehon:

#14 ·
Thanks man. i think I'm gonna try my hardest to keep her in the garage from now on. The sun, dust, rain, bird crap, and wild animals jumping on and scratching my car is taking it's toll over the years. Seems like every week there's anew scratch. And the peeling paint on the hood roof and trunk isn't getting any better with all these elements.

Breaks my heart every time i see a new scratch or the paint getting worse. :cries:

Traveling in her will cease from now on. I got her with 107k miles, just recently got bumped to 130. :| :| I have other cars for traveling now. She can't take anymore bug debris either.

So, hopefully from now on instead of keeping this car in it's current condition, we'll see it actually being restored and modded. ;) Thanks to fullthrottle_man the JDM flip up fogs can be installed. Hopefully in working order as well!! :)

many thanks to the lot of you who've helped keep my baby on the road and keep me inspired to keep her going. In another 5 years I'll hopefully have another thread. :smilejap:

Wow that's a long time thinking to it. . .lookin forward to it though!

#17 ·
That and we would all miss the lovely pics you take :spinface:
Aw, thanks. haha i haven't found any other car that's more fun to drive or take photos of after all these years. God forbid some unforeseen accident happens. . .otherwise im' keeping her forever.
well as long as you don't forget that it is a car and it needs to be driven every now and then...

anyway, get some pics up of those JDM fogs when you get a chance... I've never seen them on a 2g.
Ya, I've been using a motorcycle to get me around lately. So far it's done me well. but it's not replacing my Honda. Just that gas is so expensive!

I believe this is the only photo of the fogs "on" the car. haha

#19 ·
I suppose the scratches don't show in these photos, but she does. Everyone who's seen it in person agrees. It's a perculiar thing though. All the scratches are on the top of the car, not the side. IE the hood roof and trunk lid. The roof of the car has been stripped of all the paint to be honest! Luckily it sorta matches the colour. but still. :(

#21 ·
Soon as i have enough money! I don't like auto at all anymore. It was cool for just chillin while runnin around the city, but this is supposed to be a sporty car.

i kinda had the plan of buying a spare 2g with a stick to do the swap. Then i read about the 1g teggy tranny. So I think i'm going that route, i just need to read some more on it. I'm thinking within a year I can do this. :)

#22 ·
O.O
Oh man oh man! I've been craving the 2nd gens for some reason! I think that may be my second car(later on) there is just something about them! Seeing your spectacular and clean 2nd gen gah! I want to go to the meet so bad just to see it! Love the gauges! They are freaking nifteh! Man. Swap an accord b20a and manual, that 2nd gen will be a savage beast!

#23 ·
haha! thanks man, well you'll be disappointed in person! Ah who am I kiddin, everyone still loves it despite the scratches. i love the gauges too. Those interior shots have been my idea for like 2 or 3 years now. Never had a camera that could do it though.

a b20a would be tight, but apparently my AB chassis needs to be modified to have it. (i'm sure someone will chime in and say i'm wrong. =P ) Right now doing an MT swap is what iw ant mroe than anything, well okay a paint job first.

I already have some wheels picked out and it will be dropped. I even have some nice mild engine mods laid out in my plans. Should be an exciting change for her!

gah, that's right. I wanna get a whole gasket set for the engine engine and get the AC working! That's basically all my plans. Well maybe hmm restore the interior. Well one day you guys'll see

#28 ·
damn nice pix congrat im on my 6yr and i only got About 20 pix

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.